Here are some short stories by Dave and / or Gerhard of either Cerebus or other characters of theirs. (All links below open in their own window). Thanks to the Greg for the scans of the Epic stories and AARGH! and David L for the scans of His First Fifth. Thanks to Jesse for his scans of Demonhorn. Thanks to Dave and Ger for allowing me to post these. Enjoy!
- An Untold Tale of The 'Secret Sacred Wars' by Dave Sim & Gerhard. Originally published in 'AARGH - Artists Against Rampant Government Homophobia'. Oct 1988
- The following short stories appeared in Marvel's Epic magazine.
- "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do" From Anything Goes #3. Art & Story: Dave Sim. Coloring by Tom Luth.
- Zelda's Cafe from Rare Bit Fiends #1 written and drawn by Sim
- The Challenge: An original Cerebus short story that only appears as penciled roughs and a script in The Comic Buyer's Guide #977.
- "Passage": An original Cerebus short story, which was originally published in Cerebus The Newsletter #2 (the fanclub newsletter). Photocopies of the pages were only published in Following Cerebus #2, but they had tape over part of the pages. Thanks to Jeff T of Art of Dave Sim website for cleaned up scans of pages # 1 & 2. For the background on these pages pick up Following Cerebus #2.
- Demonhorn: An original Cerebus short story that originally appeared in Nucleus #1.