Artists: Dave Sim and Gerhard
As Dave said in Free Cerebus, "Gerhard pencils and inks the backgrounds...and I pencil and ink the people." Dave also does the writing and lettering for the series.
Dave's Q&A Sessions: Here are the archived Q&A Sessions that Dave did with the Cerebus Yahoo!Group for the Cerebus ReRead.
- Notes From The President Archive Over 50 "Notes From The President" which were orginally published in the inside front cover of Cerebus. Includes the Self Publishing Guidelines series.
- Archive Reports: Dave's reports on the progress of the Cerebus Archive. HTML and Word Doc formats.
- Islam, My Islam: Dave's essay on Islam and its history. HTML and PDF formats.
- Open Letter to FOL: An open letter to Friends of Lulu.
- Tangent: The full text of the essay printed in Issue #265 in HTML, PDF and Word Doc formats.
- Why An Aardvark?: A four part series on the origins of Aardvark-Vanaheim, inc and Cerebus.
- The Long Strange History of Phase II: Five part series on an limited edition print by Dave Sim and Neil Gaiman.
- Comics and the Mass Medium: A four part series that ran from issue #213 to 216 in which Dave talks about television. HTML format, and here is the Word Document (123 kb) and a PDF file (172 kb) of the entire essay.
- Mama's Boy: A five part series from issues #226 - 228, 230 and 231 in HTML, PDF and Word Doc formats.
- Spirits Having Flown: From the back of issue #207, Dave speaks about being the God Father of Self-Publishers and how he doesn't feel anything about other self-publishers' decisions.
- Why Canada Slept: From the back of several issues of Cerebus, Dave speaks about Canada's involvement in the Iraq war.
- Dave Sim's 1993 Pro-Con Speech: Dave sums up the basis for his self-publishing philosophy, in a long but invaluable speech. Topics include: why companies will screw you over, why you can't sue, and how to get started self-publishing.
- Xen Magazine Essays
- Cerebus No. 300 Tracing paper preliminary pencil drawings: Dave talks about how he uses tracing paper in the production of the original art of Cerebus.
Interviews With Dave
- Usenet Interview: An interview from 1992.
- Adrian's Sim Interview: An unpublished interview from Sept 1993.
- Interview from SPACE '03 booklet. From 2003.
- Spirituality Vs God: An audio copy of the panel from SPACE '03 with Dave and Steve Peters. Also a Word DOC transcript.
- 100 Hours Internet Tour: Copies of the posts Dave made to the various message boards during his 100 hours internet tour, plus links to all the message threads.